5 Things to Know, Feb. 13: Parking Ban Lifted
Before you start your day here are five things to know today.
1. Joint Meeting: A joint meeting of the Selectmen & Finance Committee is scheduled for 7 p.m. at the town offices, third floor conference room A. Check out the agenda on the town website.
2. 2013 Tax Update - The Fiscal Cliff: Are you confused by the new changes in the tax law? Learn how these changes might impact your business or family. Bring your questions and be prepared to learn more from the experts at an event tonight at Memorial Hall Library at 7 p.m.
3. Snow Ban Lifted: The Andover snow parking ban is no longer in effect. The snow emergency notification has been removed from the town's website at andoverma.gov.
4. Trash Pick-Up: Trash Pick-up was not affected by last weekend's storm, according to the Andover Department of Public Works. If it is delayed it will be announced at this number - (978) 623-8350, and then 1.
5. Weather: Today will be sunny with a high of 44 degrees. Tonight will be clear with a low of 25 degrees.