5 Things to Know, Feb. 4: Selectmen-FinCom
Before you start your day here are five things you need to know.
1. Selectmen-FinCom: The Board of Selectmen meets jointly with the Finance Committee tonight at 7:30 p.m. at the town offices, third floor conference room.
2. Music for Tots: "Join musician Sulinha Boucher and her percusionist for a singalong program for infants to preschoolers and an adult. No registration needed." Memorial Hall Library
3. New Mapping System Available:
"The Town of Andover has developed a new web-based public access Geographic Information System (GIS) known as Municipal Information Mapping Access Program (MIMAP). Mapping functions include navigation and selection tools, map views by theme (zoning, parcel map, etc), property information, printing, e-mail, and exporting data. MIMAP is being regionally hosted by the Merrimack Valley Planning Commission. Visit the Town’s GIS resource page at www.andoverma.gov/gis for access to MIMAP and more information about GIS mapping."
4. Weather: Today will be clear with a high of 31 degrees and tonight will bring a 40 percent chance of rain and sleet with a low of 14 degrees.
5. Gas Prices: Here are some of the lowest unleaded gas prices according to motortrend.com: theGulf, 65 Main Street – $3.43/gallon; Sunoco, 220 North Main St., $3.47/gallon; Mobil 14 N. Main St., $3.49/gallon.