5 Things to Know, Feb. 7: School Committee
Before you start your day here are five things you need to know.
1. School Committee: The School Committee meets at 6 p.m. at the school administration building, school committee meeting room.
2. Town Yard Rezoning: "The Board of Selectmen and Planning Board will be conducting a community meeting for the proposed re-zoning of the existing Town Yard on Lewis Street and the surrounding area to a Transit Oriented Development District. The meeting will take place at the Andover Public Safety Center located at 32 Main Street on Thursday, February 7th at 7:00 p.m. More Information"
3. FY14 Andover Budget: Check out the Fiscal 2014 Budget Summary on the Town's website. Find the summary and full budget attached to this article.
4. Weather: Today will be partly sunny with a high of 24 degrees and tonight will bring a low of 17 degrees before Friday's blizzard comes.
5. Who Will Win the Academy Awards? Do you feel you know Hollywood like the pros? Well, here's your chance to prove it...and win two movie tickets in the process! Memorial Hall Library is sponsoring a contest where you guess the outcome of the awards and, the one with the most correct answers, gets the movie pass prize. The form is attached to this document and also available on the town's website.