5 Things to Know, March 18: Summer Theatre Auditions
Before you start your day here are five things you need to know.
1. Summer Theatre Ensemble: The Andover Summer Theatre Ensemble will be conducting auditions for its production of “Peter Pan, the Musical” for students entering grades 6-12. The auditions will be held on Monday, March 25th from 3:30 to 5:00 pm, and Thursday, March 28th from 2:30 to 5:00 pm at the J. Everett Collins Center for the Performing Arts located at 80 Shawsheen Road, Andover. Please contact the performance producer, Rita Casper at STEAndover@hotmail.com for an audition appointment.
2. Andover Town Election: The Annual Andover Town Election will be held on Tuesday, March 26 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. All precincts will vote at the AHS Collins Field House on Shawsheen Road. The last day to register to vote in this election, if you are not already registered, is Wednesday, March 6th. The Town Clerk’s Office will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. that day for those who wish to register to vote. Candidates for the March 26th Town Election
3. Selectmen: The Board of Selectmen meet tonight at 6 p.m. at the town offices, third floor conference room. The board will be discussing and eventually signing the 2013 Annual Town Meeting Warrant. Check out the agenda online.
4. Gas Prices: Gas is almost reaching $3.80/gallon in Andover. Here are the lowest prices in Andover, according to Motortrend.com: Gulf, 65 Main St., $3.65/gallon, Sunoco, 205 North Main St., $3.69/gallon; Mobil, 14 North Main St., $3.71/gallon.
5. Weather: Today will be sunny with a high temperature of 37 degrees. Tonight will be clear with a low temperature of 28 degrees.