5 Things to Know, March, 6: Tri-Board
Before you start your day here are five things to know.
1. Tri-Board Meeting: The Tri-Board meets tonight at 7:45 p.m. at the school administration building.
2. National School Breakfast Week: The Town of Andover will be celebrating National School Breakfast Week from March 4 to 8, featuring new menu items and more.
3. Book Club: Memorial Hall Library 7:30 p.m.: "Join our monthly nonfiction book discussion group. Open to new members. Book selection: Beautiful Souls: Saying No, Breaking Ranks, and Heeding the Voice of Conscience in Dark Times by Eyal Press."
4. Gas Prices: Gas is almost reaching $3.80/gallon in Andover. Here are the lowest prices in Andover, according to Motortrend.com: Gulf, 65 Main St., $3.73/gallon, Sunoco, 205 North Main St., $3.79/gallon; Mobil, 14 North Main St., $3.83/gallon.
5. Weather: Today will bring a 30 percent chance of snow with a high temperature of 40 degrees. Tonight will bring a 70 percent chance of snow with a low of 32 degrees.