5 Things You Need to Know Today, Aug. 14
Before you start your day here are five things you need to know.
1. Planning Board: The Planning Board meets at 7:30 p.m. tonight at the town offices, third floor conference room A. They'll be discussing a proposal for a 56,000 square-foot free standing addition at 80 Andover St. as well as a proposal from Merrimack College to build six new residential homes.
2. Kid's Club Cooking!: Take the kids to Whole Foods tonight at 5 p.m. for some cooking classes designed for kids. You can register for classes in store at the Customer Service desk or by emailing the Whole Foods Kids Club Coordinator Keri-Ann Parodi at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Teen Movie Night: Kids in grades 6 through 12 are invited to Teen Movie Night at the library tonight at 6 p.m. Call ahead to find out what movie is playing.
4. Gas Prices: Here are some of the lowest unleaded gas prices according to motortrend.com: the Gulf, 65 Main Street – $3.65/gallon; Mobil, 14 N. Main St. – $3.69/gallon; Sunoco, 220 North Main St., $3.71/gallon.
5. Weather: Today will be mostly sunny with highs in the upper 80s. Tonight will be mostly cloudy with lows in the upper 60s.