5 Things You Need to Know Today, Aug. 31
Before you start your day here are five things you need to know.
1. Farmer's Market: Make sure to get all of your fresh produce and locally produced food at the Andover Farmers' Market, open tomorrow from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
2. Top 40 Exhibit: Check out the Top 40 Exhibit at the Andover Historical Society. It is a collection of 40 items chosen by the society's many volunteers.
3. Storyhour: Andover Bookstore is once again holding their weekly Rollicking Good Time Storyhour this morning at 10 a.m.
4. Feast of the Three Saints: Stop by 20 Commons St. in Lawrence tonight at 6:30 p.m. for the 89th Annual Feast of the Three Saints. The event offers a variety of classic Italian food dishes, games, rides and more. The festival goes on all weekend.
5. Weather: Today will be mostly sunny with a high temperature of 92 degrees. Tonight will bring a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms with a low of 66.