5 Things You Need to Know Today, July 20
Here are five things you need to know today, July 20.
Today is Friday, July 20 and here are five things you need to know today.
1. Scrabble Challenge: The Memorial Hall Library teen room is holding a Scabble Challenge for kids grades 6th through 12th. The challenge starts at 3:30 p.m. today at the library. Call Kim or Clare for more information at 978-623-8401 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Movie in the Park: The town will be holding the Movie in the Park, hosted by WROR, at dusk this Tuesday, July 24. The movie Puss in Boots will be featured at the Park, which is located at the corner of Chestnut Street and Bartlet Street.
3. Farmers' Market: Remember you can get all of your produce fresh and grown local tomorrow at the Andover Historical Society's Farmers' Market at 97 Main Street. The market will be open from noon to 3:30 p.m. on Saturday.
4. Weather: Today should be partly sunny with a high temperature of 76 degrees. Tonight should be partly cloudy with a low around 55 degrees. Andover can also expect an east wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
5. Gas Prices: Here are some of the lowest unleaded gas prices according to motortrend.com: Mobil, 14 N. Main St. – $3.45/gallon; the Gulf, 65 Main Street – $3.52/gallon; Sunoco, 220 North Main St., $3.52/gallon.