5 Things You Need to Know Today, July 27
Before you start your day here are five things you need to know.
Today is Friday, July 27 and here are five things you need to know today.
1. Storyhour at the Bookstore: Grab the kids and stop by the Andover Bookstore for a Rollicking Good Time Storyhour at 10 a.m.
2. Schools "Alert Now" Rollover: The Alert Now system for Andover Public Schools will roll-over in mid-august for all students transitioning to new schools (middle to elementary, elementary to high school). Read more on the Andover Public Schools website.
5. Gas Prices: Here are some of the lowest unleaded gas prices according to motortrend.com: the Gulf, 65 Main Street – $3.55/gallon; Sunoco, 220 North Main St., $3.56/gallon; Mobil, 14 N. Main St. – $3.65/gallon.
4. Weather: Today will bring a 60 percent chance of thunderstorms with a high of 84 degrees. Tonight will bring a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms with a low of 65 degrees.
5. Library Closed Today: Memorial Hall Library is undergoing some renovations currently and will be closed today for elevator maintenance. It will be reopening tomorrow, Saturday, July 28.