5 Things You Need to Know Today, July 30
Before you start your day here are five things you need to know.
1. Andover Idol Needs Talent: Quota International of Andover wants you to mark your calendar today with the Saturday, November 17th date to see Andover Idol at the Wyndam in Andover! But, first, Quota is seeking singing talent, ages 16 & up who live in the Merrimack Valley. Auditions will take place at the Collins Center for the Performing Arts this fall. More details to follow. If you are interested, please contact Tina at email@example.com or Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org, co-chairs of The Event.
2. Housing Partnership: The Andover Housing Partnership Committee meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the town offices, second floor conference room.
3. Free Class at Latitudes: Please come join Dr. Condon and super athlete, Nina Caron, for this demonstration at Latitudes tonight at 7 p.m.! Come learn exciting new exercises that are powerful fitness-game-changers and are super efficient! Please come in your work out clothes as you will be trying these exercises with Dr. Condon and Nina Caron! Call Andover Spine Center to sign up! - 978-474-1700.
4. Kung Fu at the Library: Check out two activities at the library this morning involving the common form of Martial Arts. One activity begins at 10 a.m. and the other begins at 11:30 a.m. Check them both out at the Memorial Hall Library website.
5. Weather: Today will bring in some patchy fog in the morning with a high of 79 degrees during the day. Tonight should be partly cloudy with a low of 62 degrees.