5 Things You Need to Know Today, Nov. 1
Before you start your day here are five things you need to know.
1. School Committee: The School Committee meets at 7 p.m. at the school administration building, school committee meeting room.
2. Zoning Board of Appeals: The Zoning Board of Appeals meets at 6:30 p.m. at the Memorial Hall Library, the Hall.
3. Career Networking Group: Stop by Memorial Hall Library at 10 a.m. for their regular Career Networking Group where people can get ideas and work with each other on their career aspirations.
4. Gas Prices: Here are some of the lowest unleaded gas prices according to motortrend.com: the Gulf, 65 Main Street – $3.67/gallon; Sunoco, 220 North Main St., $3.69/gallon; Mobil 14 N. Main St., $3.79/gallon.
5. Weather: Today will be mostly sunny with a high temperature of 57 degrees. Tonight will be clear with a low of 40 degrees.