5 Things You Need to Know Today, Sept. 11
Before you start your day here are five things you need to know.
1. 9/11 Ceremony: The Town of Andover will be holding a solemn 9/11 ceremony outside of the Andover Town Offices this morning at 8:30 a.m.
2. Andover Day This Weekend: Make sure to put some time aside this Saturday to head down to downtown and enjoy the festivities at Andover Day. Live music, games and tons of free stuff is always jammed packed along Main Street during Andover Day. The giant block party goes from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. this Saturday, Sept. 15.
3. Planning Board: The Planning Board meets at 7:30 p.m. tonight at the town offices, third floor conference room A.
4. Gas Prices: Here are some of the lowest unleaded gas prices according to motortrend.com: the Gulf, 65 Main Street – $3.79/gallon; Sunoco, 220 North Main St., $3.81/gallon; Mobil, 14 N. Main St. – $3.85/gallon.
5. Weather: Today will be mostly sunny with a high of 71 degrees during the day. Tonight will be mostly clear with a low of 49 degrees.