Andover's Holiday Stroll Scheduled for Dec. 7
This year's Holiday Happenings will take place on Friday, Dec. 7 and Saturday, Dec. 8.
It's that time of year again and the Andover Business Center Association, along with many businesses and organizations in town, will be gearing up for the 2012 Holiday Happenings festival.
The annual street festival will once again offer an eclectic mix of holiday fun, through music, local vendors, hayrides and, of course, Santa and his elves.
Holiday Happenings is scheduled for Friday, Dec. 7 and will also include more activities the following morning, Saturday, Dec. 8.
Here are a few key events during the festival.
Friday, Dec. 7
- Annual tree lighting at TD Bank is scheduled for 6:30 p.m.
- Mr. and Mrs. Claus with their elves will be available for pictures at Enterprise bank from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tree Time: Check out trees decorated with local, historic themes created by local organizations and individuals at the Andover Historical Society. This goes from Dec. 1 to Dec. 29, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 8
- Breakfast with Santa goes from 9 a.m. to noon at the Free Christian Church.
- Pictures with Santa are available for $7