Five Things Andover Would Want for Christmas
Here are five things that might be on Andover's Christmas list.
The town of Andover deserves a good Christmas and, if Santa were to come to deliver presents for the entire town, what would he bring? Andover Patch is suggesting five presents that Andover may like for Christmas.
1. A Little Peace and Quiet: With big news items coming out of Andover lately, the media has descended on the town in a swarm at times in recent weeks. So, if anything, Andover could probably use a few quiet months devoid of natural disasters, scandals or serious crimes.
2. No Snow: The Town of Andover, like all other towns, have a large debt to pay in terms of last year's snowfall, so to help out with next year's budget, it wouldn't hurt to get a break from exorbitant snow removal bills this season.
3. Bancroft Elementary School: The Bancroft Elementary School project has suffered some setbacks over the past six months and plans were put on hold to deal with abutter issues. However, the town would like to eventually build their new elementary school.
4. Town Yard: In keeping with town projects, the town of Andover would also like a new Town Yard to house its vehicle armada. The town's vehicles have outgrown the current yard on Lewis Street and are in need of a new and updated home.
5. Ballardvale Fire Station: Another project the town would like to see through is the replacement of the Ballardvale Fire Station. The current station on Andover Street is in disrepair and in need of a facelift or relocation. A new Ballardvale Fire Station would certainly be on Andover's Christmas list.