Five Things to Do With Your Kids This Week
Here are five things to do with the kids during school vacation week.
- Andover SHED's Kids Club: While school is closed, the SHED remains open! The Andover SHED provides a place for fun and learning in a supervised environment at the Kids Club. The staff are there from Tuesday, Feb. 21 to Friday, Feb. 24. Fee is $60 a day ($70 if you are late). Call 978-623-8462 for more information.
- Imajine That: This all-kids facility in Lawrence provides an educational experience that is both interactive and fun. Take a look at their colorful website for full, up-to-date information about their programs this coming week. Call (978) 682-5338 for more information.
- Champion Factory: The Champion Factory in North Andover is a kids play center geared toward physical fitness and, as always, lots of fun! Check out their special programs during school vacation week. Call (978) 683-8493 for more information.
- History Kids on Vacation: The Andover Historical Society is featuring three events this week geared towards kids and history. Tuesday's event, "Little House on the Prairie in Andover?", focuses on Little House on the Prairie author Laura Ingalls Wilder and the fact that she was from Andover. The event takes the audience through what it was like to travel west in early America. Check out more on their website.
- Library Programming: Memorial Hall Library is providing several programs each day for toddlers, kids and teens during school vacation week and it's worth checking out to see what could be good for your family during the extra time.