Five Things You Need to Know Today, Aug. 24
Take a look at the teen night at the movies and the gas prices.
Here are five things you need to know today:
Teen Night at the Movies: The Library is holding their weekly teen night at the movies tonight at 6 p.m. Find out more here.
Andover Days in One Month: Andover Days is coming up on Sept. 24 and that’s only a month away. If you are part of a business or an organization that wants to have a table at the large town festival, contact Andover Business Center Association representative Kathleen Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is going fast!
Gas Prices: Here are some of the lowest unleaded gas prices according to motortrend.com: the Gulf, 65 Main Street – $3.61/gallon;; Sunoco, 205 North Main Street –$3.61/gallon; Lukoil, Salem Street and Route 125, $3.65.
Weather: Today will bring a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms with a high temperature of 80 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight will bring a 60 percent chance of thunderstorms with a low temperature of 65 degrees.
Get 40 Percent Off: Get 40 percent off of take out at Hometown Seafoods on Chestnut Street with this gift certificate deal. Find out more at here.
Check out all of the events happening in Andover today at our events calendar.