Five Things You Need to Know Today, Aug. 25
Check out a deal on photography and a back to school sale downtown.
Here are five things you need to know today:
Deal on Dan Doke Photography: Save 82 percent on a photography package at Dan Doke Photography next door in North Reading. Pay $49 for a in-studio or on-location photo shoot package normally $269. Find out more about this Groupon deal here.
Back to School at Lyn Evans: Lyn Evans on Main Street is holding a Back to School sale starting at 10 a.m. Find out more here.
Gas Prices: Gas has definitely been going down. Here are some of the lowest unleaded gas prices according to motortrend.com: the Gulf, 65 Main Street – $3.59/gallon; Sunoco, 205 North Main Street –$3.61/gallon; Lukoil, Salem Street and Route 125, $3.65/gallon.
Weather: Today will bring a 40 percent chance of rain showers with a high temperature of 85 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight will bring a 60 percent chance of heavy rain with a low temperature of 68 degrees.
Volunteer in Local Government: Volunteers are still needed for a number of town committees. Find out more at here.
Check out all of the events happening in Andover today at our events calendar.