Five Things You Need to Know Today, March 16
Here are five things you need to know today, Friday, March 16.
Gas Prices: Here are some of the lowest unleaded gas prices according to motortrend.com: Gulf, 65 Main Street – $3.71/gallon; Mobil, 14 North Main Street - $3.76/gallon; Sunoco, 205 North Main St.– $3.76/gallon.
Weather: Today will bring a 70 percent chance of rain showers with a high temperature of 52 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight will bring a 30 percent chance of rain showers with a low temperature of 39 degrees.
LWV Budget Forum: Are you unhappy with the town budget process so far or feel changes need to be made? Let the right people know at a budget forum this coming Wednesday at 7 p.m. at Memorial Hall Library, run by the League of Women Voters.