Lawrence Man Charged with A&B on Police Officer
The following information was supplied by the Andover Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Andover Police log. The log is open to the public.
Friday, May 11
- At 4:10 a.m. a caller reported a vehicle that hit a mailbox while driving around her complex at Washington Park Drive. The vehicle fled the scene after hitting the mailbox.
- At 6:45 a.m. police arrested Kristie E. Gerrior, 34, of 508 South Main St., on South Main Street. Gerrior was charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, assault and battery on a household member, and intimidation of a witness.
- At 7:12 a.m. police arrested David V. Ordonez, 50, of 58 Oakland Ave., Methuen, on Main Street. Ordonez was charged with the unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and an uninspected motor vehicle.
- At 11:33 a.m. police arrested Carlos M. Morales, 47, of 188 Congress Ave., Apt. 1, Chelsea, on Union Street. Morales was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license, subsequent offense.
- At 2:55 p.m. a caller reported a head-on motor vehicle collision with injuries on School Street.
- At 6:31 p.m. a caller reported that someone drilled a hole in her gas tank on Pomeroy Road.
Saturday, May 12
- At 6:49 a.m. police arrested Jorge Gomez-Rodriguez, 32, of 3 State Street, Lawrence, on River Road. Gomez-Rodriguez was charged with assault and battery on a police officer, destruction of property, over $250 and resisting arrest.
- At 12:32 p.m. police arrested Neil Paster, 62, of 29 McKenney Circle, on Railroad Street. Paster was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, a revoked registration, failure to stop for police, and an uninsured motor vehicle.
- At 1:08 p.m. police issued a verbal warning for texting while driving on Main Street.
- At 3:36 p.m. a treadmill was reported in front of the library on Elm Square. An officer caught up with the owner who said that it fell off his truck.
Sunday, May 13
- At 4:04 p.m. the Fire Department, with assistance from police, fought a brush fire in the area of Osgood Street.
- At 5:08 p.m. a caller reported a minor motor vehicle accident on North Main Street.
- At 5:45 p.m. High Schoolsecurity reported vandalism on the back of a dugout. Police took photos.
Do you have questions about this blotter? Email email@example.com.