Manchester, N.H. Man Arrested with Drugs, Burglary Tools
The following information was supplied by the Andover Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Andover Police log. The log is open to the public.
Friday, May 25
- At 10:36 a.m. a caller reported that equipment was stolen from workers at a home on Gray Road.
- At 11:33 a.m. a firefighter reported a black SUV that ran over two traffic cones and parked in an illegal parking spot. The vehicle was given two parking citations.
- At 2:16 p.m. a minor motor vehicle accident was reported on Lowell Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 3:53 p.m. a caller reported a motor vehicle in the woods. Police found the vehicle in the woods off Jenkins Road. The vehicle was unoccupied and still running.
- At 4:42 p.m. a walk-in visitor to the police station reported that her bicycle was stolen from Andover High School.
Saturday, May 26
- At 12:45 a.m. a caller reported a backpack that possibly contained drugs that he found in the woods off Wild Rose Drive. The bag contained drug paraphernalia and the resident said he would dispose of it.
- At 1:34 p.m. a caller reported that he was pushed by another man at Whole Foods.
- At 2:26 p.m. a caller reported two teens throwing things out of a moving window on South Main Street. The teens were throwing water balloons out the window and claimed they weren't throwing them at anyone. The officer had the kids pick up two ballons pieces on the ground and then let them go.
- At 3:38 p.m. a caller reported that her car was egged overnight on Highland Road.
- At 11:58 p.m. a caller reported that someone broke into his motor vehicle on North Main Street and stole items from the vehicle.
Sunday, May 27
- At 3:39 a.m. police arrested John A. Prawdzik III, 19, of 18 Avery Lane, on Andover Street. Prawdzik was charged with a marked lanes violation, leaving the scene of property damage, operating under the influence of liquor, second offense, and using a false RMV document.
- At 6:42 p.m. police arrested Marisol Santiago, 40, of 110 Cross St., Lawrence, on River Road. Santiago as charged with possession of a class A substance, subsequent offense.
- At 7:02 p.m. police arrested Justin G. Cassidy, 18, of 843 Mammouth Road, Apt. 2, Manchester, N.H., at 139 River Road. Cassidy was charged with possession of burglarious instruments, giving a false name during booking and possession of a class A substance. Cassidy was arrested in the parking lot near the Mobil and La Qunita Inn on River Road where multiple car break-ins have been reported over the past few months.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org