Police Make Four Arrests
The following information was supplied by the Andover Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Andover Police log. The log is open to the public.
Friday, Aug. 12
- At 1:57 a.m., police arrested Vanessa Lemieux, 25, 21 Johnson Circle, and charged her with operating a vehicle while under the influence of liquor, assault and battery on a police officer, a marked lanes violation and negligent operation of a motor vehicle. Police made the arrest on Ballardvale Road.
- At 7:51 a.m., police arrested Angel Concepion, 49, 41 Boxford St., Lawrence, and charged him with operating a motor vehicle after his license was suspended. Police made the arrest on South Main Street.
- At 10:31 a.m., a Bullfinch Drive resident called police and said his car was stolen on Aug. 3. Police filed a report.
- At 10:51 a.m., police received a call from Doyle Lumber after copper flashing was stolen.
- At 1:53 p.m., a motorist reported a hit and run in the Stop & Shop parking lot. The person gave police the car’s license plate number.
- At 8:23 p.m., police received a call from a person reporting that someone was trying to get free food at a South Main Street restaurant. Police responded and found there was no problem.
- At 9:29 p.m., police responded to Sacred Heart Cemetery about a suspicious vehicle parked in the cemetery. Police sent them on their way.
Saturday, Aug. 13
- At 2:19 p.m., police arrested Corrine E. Salkovitz, 29, 59 Jackson St., Danville, NH, and charged her with possession of a Class B substance. Police made the arrest on Haverhill Street.
- At 9:20 p.m., police responded to Powder Mill Square about seven or seven skateboarders. Police spoke to the skateboarders and sent them on their way.
Sunday, Aug. 14
- At 1:54 a.m., police arrested Rory F. Johnson, 18, 105 Salem St., and charged him with being a person under 21 in possession of liquor. Police made the arrest after a report of two suspicious motor vehicles on Dale Street.
- At 12:07 p.m., an employee at Homewood Suites reported four men being unruly and disturbing other guests. They were also reportedly smoking marijuana in front of the hotel. The men left before police arrived.
- At 2:16 p.m., police receive a call about two teenagers throwing debris into the roadway on Beacon Street. Police spoke to the youths and their parents. Tree limbs were removed from the roadway.
- At 2:36 p.m., a caller reported seeing a coyote on County Road. Police notified animal control.
- At 7:34 p.m., a woman walked into the police station and asked an officer to speak to her 14-year-old daughter who refused to keep her seatbelt on. An officer spoke to the teen.
- At 10:07 p.m., police received a call about a man holding a sign in front of Raytheon. An officer found the man was trying to get a ride to Boston. Police drove him to the North Reading line on Route 28.
- At 11:45 p.m., police received a call of skateboarders in the middle of Norht Main Street. An officer spoke to them and sent them on their way.
Do you have questions about this blotter? Email email@example.com.