Winter Storm: Andover Information Center
Stay up to date with the latest on the storm and share what you know with your neighbors.
ANDOVER PATCH STORM CENTRAL UPDATES, CLOSINGS & MORE:
Saturday, Dec. 29
4:15 p.m. The Andover Police have declared a snow emergency, banning all on-street parking or the duration of the storm and the clean-up following the storm.
Sunday, Dec. 30
6 a.m. National Grid is reporting 17 power outages in Andover. Estimated time for power restoration is 7 a.m.
10 a.m. Power has been restored to all Andover customers, according to National Grid. Only 49 outages remain in Essex County and 300 total in the state.
Scroll down for important phone numbers, websites and more. Stay with Andover Patch as we keep you updated throughout the storm.
|For instant updates on weather and storm news (and more!), follow Andover Patch on Facebook and Twitter, or sign-up for our e-mail newsletter.|
See a tree down in your neighborhood? Notice a road is icy? Just saw a store clerk put out more snow melt products? Please use this story on Andover Patch to help out your neighbors.
Andover Patch is all about connecting neighbors and helping neighbors so we hope you’ll find this information hub helpful during the storm. Stay safe Andover!
IMPORTANT NUMBERS & WEBSITES:
- In an emergency, dial 911
- Police Department: (978) 475-0411
- Fire Department: (978) 475-1281
- Public Services: (978) 623-8350
- National Grid power outages: 800-465-1212
- National Grid gas emergencies: 800-233-5325
- Comcast: 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278)
- Verizon: 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)
- RCN: 1-866-TECH-RCN (1-866-832-4726)
- Elm Street Auto: (978) 475-5873