Winter Storm: Andover Information Center
Stay up to date with the latest on the storm and share what you know with your neighbors.
ANDOVER PATCH STORM CENTRAL UPDATES, CLOSINGS & MORE:
Tuesday, Jan. 22
6 a.m. Snow accumulation was not was it was predicted to be and the National Weather Service is now predicting just less than a half inch more of snow.
Monday, Jan. 21
7 p.m. The Town has not yet declared a snow emergency and the snow parking ban is not yet in effect.
6:30 p.m. Snow accumulation predictions for Andover are now at 6 to 9 inches and may last until 1 p.m. tomorrow
Scroll down for important phone numbers, websites and more. Stay with Andover Patch as we keep you updated throughout the storm.
|For instant updates on weather and storm news (and more!), follow Andover Patch on Facebook and Twitter, or sign-up for our e-mail newsletter.|
See a tree down in your neighborhood? Notice a road is icy? Just saw a store clerk put out more snow melt products? Please use this story on Andover Patch to help out your neighbors.
Andover Patch is all about connecting neighbors and helping neighbors so we hope you’ll find this information hub helpful during the storm. Stay safe Andover!
IMPORTANT NUMBERS & WEBSITES:
- In an emergency, dial 911
- Police Department: (978) 475-0411
- Fire Department: (978) 475-1281
- Public Services: (978) 623-8350
- National Grid power outages: 800-465-1212
- National Grid gas emergencies: 800-233-5325
- Comcast: 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278)
- Verizon: 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)
- RCN: 1-866-TECH-RCN (1-866-832-4726)
- Elm Street Auto: (978) 475-5873