In working with my clients, shoe organizing inevitably comes up. Some clients have systems in place that work for them; others are looking for some new ideas.
I thought it would be fun to compose a series of blog posts featuring the pros and cons of different shoe organizing systems. Not every system will be good for everybody, so you'll have to check back frequently to see what comes next!
I encourage you to leave a comment if you have tried any of the systems covered in this series and have input to share.
Today's featured shoe organizing system is...
Shelf of Shoes
- Easy to see your shoes
- Can be aesthetically pleasing
- Can allow you to utilize a piece of furniture that may otherwise not be used
- Easy to access shoes
- Shoes are open for viewing- not good if you prefer not to look at shoes
- Shelves could get dirty from shoes and require frequent cleaning
- Requires wall space for the shelf
- May be difficlut to access top shelves for some people