Invite a friend
2013 IRS Tax Update: The Fiscal Cliff
Are you confused by the new changes in the tax law? Learn how these changes might impact your business or family.
Presented by Richard Soo Hoo, CPA, Kenneth Der, CPA, and JoAnn Ferraro, CPA. Bring your questions and be prepared to learn more from the experts. Sponsored by the Harvard Club of Andover.
More About Memorial Hall Library
The Memorial Hall Library is Andover's public library and consists of three floors with children's, fiction, non-fiction, reference, computer and meeting areas. The library underwent a $5.2 million expansion in 1985, nearly doubling in size, and installed its first "reference" computers in 1989. The library provides programs for all ages and is beginning to offer more video, audio and e-book files available for download, in addition to roughly 130,000 audio and video materials and roughly 200,000 print materials. The library director is Beth Mazin, who library trustees appointed in 2009. The building remains one of the larger libraries in the area.
Other events here
- State Representative Jim Lyons Andover Office Hours Tue, May 28, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Teen Night at the Movies Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Creative Cafe: monthly craft night Mon, Jun 3, 7:00 pm
- Nonfiction Book Group Wed, Jun 5, 7:30 pm
- The Beehive: Authors Among Us Thu, Jun 6, 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- The Beehive: eBook How-To Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Great Books Tue, Jun 11, 7:30 pm
- The Beehive: Rug Hooking Demonstration Wed, Jun 12, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Critique Group Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm
- The Beehive: Boomer Bee Book Group Thu, Jun 13, 7:00 pm