Invite a friend
Career Networking Group
Join this free group to expand your network of business contacts, share ideas, and learn about effective job search strategies. Facilitated by certified career coach Arleen Bradley.
- November 1: Resumes
- November 15: Cover Letters
- November 29: Phone Screens
More About Memorial Hall Library
The Memorial Hall Library is Andover's public library and consists of three floors with children's, fiction, non-fiction, reference, computer and meeting areas. The library underwent a $5.2 million expansion in 1985, nearly doubling in size, and installed its first "reference" computers in 1989. The library provides programs for all ages and is beginning to offer more video, audio and e-book files available for download, in addition to roughly 130,000 audio and video materials and roughly 200,000 print materials. The library director is Beth Mazin, who library trustees appointed in 2009. The building remains one of the larger libraries in the area.
Other events here
- Books in Bloom Tomorrow, May 20,
- Teen Night at the Movies Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Genealogy Apps for Mobile Phones Wed, May 22, 7:00 pm
- State Representative Jim Lyons Andover Office Hours Tue, May 28, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm