Invite a friend
Friends of MHL Spring Book Sale Preview
Get the best selection of books, movies, music, and more at the Friends of Memorial Hall Library Spring Book Sale Preview.
Preview night is $20 per person but free for current Friends members. Join online or at the door!
Spring Book Sale hours:
April 26-28, 2013
- Preview Night: Apr. 24, 6:30-8:30 pm - $20 per person FREE for Friends Members
- Friday Apr. 26, 9:00 am -4:30 pm
- Saturday Apr. 27, 9:00 am -4:30 pm
- Sunday Apr. 28, 1:00-4:30 pm
Current Friends members may attend preview nights for free. Join the Friends today!
Proceeds from these book sales are used to fund special programs, materials, and equipment to enrich the library's services to the public.
More About Memorial Hall Library
The Memorial Hall Library is Andover's public library and consists of three floors with children's, fiction, non-fiction, reference, computer and meeting areas. The library underwent a $5.2 million expansion in 1985, nearly doubling in size, and installed its first "reference" computers in 1989. The library provides programs for all ages and is beginning to offer more video, audio and e-book files available for download, in addition to roughly 130,000 audio and video materials and roughly 200,000 print materials. The library director is Beth Mazin, who library trustees appointed in 2009. The building remains one of the larger libraries in the area.
Other events here
- Teen Night at the Movies Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Genealogy Apps for Mobile Phones Today, May 22, 7:00 pm
- State Representative Jim Lyons Andover Office Hours Tue, May 28, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Creative Cafe: monthly craft night Mon, Jun 3, 7:00 pm
- Nonfiction Book Group Wed, Jun 5, 7:30 pm
- The Beehive: Authors Among Us Thu, Jun 6, 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- The Beehive: eBook How-To Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Great Books Tue, Jun 11, 7:30 pm
- The Beehive: Rug Hooking Demonstration Wed, Jun 12, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Critique Group Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm