Invite a friend
Let's Create: Cards
Learn how to create beautiful handmade cards for the season. Create several cards using rubber stamps, coordinating papers, and fun embellishments. Amaze your friends and family with a handmade card by you! Presented by librarian and Stampin’ Up demonstrator, Diane Giarrusso.
Space is limited. To register, please visit mhl.org/eventcalendar or call 978-623-8401, x31 or 32.
Sponsored by the Friends of Memorial Hall Library.
More About Memorial Hall Library
The Memorial Hall Library is Andover's public library and consists of three floors with children's, fiction, non-fiction, reference, computer and meeting areas. The library underwent a $5.2 million expansion in 1985, nearly doubling in size, and installed its first "reference" computers in 1989. The library provides programs for all ages and is beginning to offer more video, audio and e-book files available for download, in addition to roughly 130,000 audio and video materials and roughly 200,000 print materials. The library director is Beth Mazin, who library trustees appointed in 2009. The building remains one of the larger libraries in the area.
Other events here
- Teen Night at the Movies Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- The Beehive: Busy Boomers Game Night Tomorrow, Jun 20, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Monday Movie Mon, Jun 24, 6:30 pm
- The Beehive: eBook How-To Tue, Jun 25, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Creative Cafe: monthly craft night Mon, Jul 1, 7:00 pm
- The Beehive: eBook How-To Tue, Jul 9, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- The Beehive: Wool Applique Demo Wed, Jul 10, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Critique Group Wed, Jul 10, 7:00 pm
- Nonfiction Book Group Wed, Jul 10, 7:30 pm
- Writers' Group Thu, Jul 11, 7:00 pm