Invite a friend
Let's Create: Zentangle
Discover your inner artist with the Zentangle® method of creating artwork through repetitive patterns. This creative, inspiring, and relaxing practice only takes minutes to do and few materials. Zentangle is great for people on the go and anyone looking for a few minutes to themselves. Learn how to create beautiful artwork with just a few simple pen strokes, and it’s no harder than writing your name. Join us for a relaxing, fun, and creative experience. Presented by librarian and Certified Zentangle Teacher Emily Classon.
Space is limited. To register, please visit mhl.org/eventcalendar or call 978-623-8401, x31 or 32.
Sponsored by the Friends of Memorial Hall Library.
More About Memorial Hall Library
The Memorial Hall Library is Andover's public library and consists of three floors with children's, fiction, non-fiction, reference, computer and meeting areas. The library underwent a $5.2 million expansion in 1985, nearly doubling in size, and installed its first "reference" computers in 1989. The library provides programs for all ages and is beginning to offer more video, audio and e-book files available for download, in addition to roughly 130,000 audio and video materials and roughly 200,000 print materials. The library director is Beth Mazin, who library trustees appointed in 2009. The building remains one of the larger libraries in the area.
Other events here
- Teen Night at the Movies Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Genealogy Apps for Mobile Phones Today, May 22, 7:00 pm
- State Representative Jim Lyons Andover Office Hours Tue, May 28, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Creative Cafe: monthly craft night Mon, Jun 3, 7:00 pm
- Nonfiction Book Group Wed, Jun 5, 7:30 pm
- The Beehive: Authors Among Us Thu, Jun 6, 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- The Beehive: eBook How-To Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Great Books Tue, Jun 11, 7:30 pm
- The Beehive: Rug Hooking Demonstration Wed, Jun 12, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Critique Group Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm