Invite a friend
One Day Sale - Dinner Solutions Sampling Event
You may be stocking up on chicken during our One Day Sale Friday February 22nd, but what about the sides?
Shop with us from 4 - 6 p.m. for our dinner solutions sampling event. Our teams will be preparing their favorite fixings to pair perfectly with the main attraction - Whole Organic Chickens at $1.99/lb!
When it’s an organic chicken you’re cooking, there’s really something to celebrate!
In order to be certified organic, chicken farms must follow a strict set of guidelines and be inspected annually by a third-party certification body to ensure those standards are met. These standards include:
- The birds must be raised organically no later than two days after they hatch.
- They must be fed certified organic feed for their entire lives. Organic feed cannot contain animal by-products, antibiotics or genetically engineered grains and cannot be grown using persistent pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
- It is prohibited to give drugs, antibiotics and hormones to organic birds (please note: federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in raising poultry).
- All birds must have outdoor access.
Stop by Friday the 22nd for some mouth watering samples, and major savings!
|Where||Whole Foods Markets 40 Railroad St, Andover, MA 01810|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||4:00 pm–6:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Whole Foods Markets
As one of the most successful and well-recognized food chains in America, Whole Foods operates in 899 locations from coast to coast. Come here for premium-quality organic food and produce.
Other events here
- Wednesday Night Food Fight! Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm