- Freeze: Due to the "polar vortex," temperatures are expected to be in the teens most of the day, with severe wind chill dipping down below zero.
- Blood: The American Red Cross will have a Blood Drive starting at 1:30 p.m. at Temple Emanuel.
- Gardens: The Andover Garden Club will host "The Garden in Winter" at 10 a.m. at South Church. Garden designer, author and lecturer Joan Butler will discuss how gardening can be done in winter.
- Self Defense: Yang's Fitness will host a Free Women's Self-Defense Workshop at 5:45 p.m. at Yang's Fitness.
- Photos: Share your winter storm photos here.