1. Farmers' Market Tomorrow: Remember you can grab all of your produce fresh each week at the Andover Historical Society's Farmers' Market. It runs from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Andover Historical Society headquarters at 97 Main St.
2. Cupcakes: Students entering grades 6 through 12 should come to the Teen Room at Memorial Hall Library to decorate a cupcake! The best looking one wins a prize! 3pm until supplies run out! http://teens.mhl.org
3. Board of Registrars of Voters: The Board of Registrars of Voters meets today at 3:30 p.m. at the town offices, town clerk's office.
4. Gas Prices: Here are some of the lowest unleaded gas prices according to motortrend.com: 65 Main Street – $3.69/gallon; , 14 N. Main St. – $3.69/gallon; , 220 North Main St., $3.77/gallon.
5. Weather: Today will bring a 50 percent chance of thunderstorms with a high of 84 degrees. Tonight will bring a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms with a low of 66 degrees.