Easter means colorful eggs, the giant bunny and tons of festive candy. It's also one of the most important times of the year in the Christian faith and the story of Jesus Christ. Places of worship throughout Andover are holding multiple services for Easter and Andover Patch has compiled a list for our readers to peruse. For those early risers, a Sunrise Service is also being held.
- , 360 South Main Street - Sunrise service on Sunday at 6:30 a.m.
- , 31 Elm Street - Sunday services at 8 a.m., 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- , 23 Clark Road - Sunday service at 10:30 a.m.
- , 198 Haggetts Pond Road, - Saturday evening service at 8 p.m., Sunday service at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- 43 Esesex Street - Saturday evening service at 7:30 p.m. Sunday services at 8 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- 129 Reservation Road - Sunday service at 10 a.m.
- , 41 Central Street - Sunday service at 10:30 a.m.
Also make sure to check out our feature put up every Friday afternoon.