1. ConsCom: The Conservation Commission meets tonight at 7:45 p.m. at the town offices, third floor conference room.
2. Fish On!: Fish On! 2013 begins at Memorial Hall Library tonight, with the first presentation at 7:30 p.m. in the main hall.
3. New Mapping System Available:
"The Town of Andover has developed a new web-based public access Geographic Information System (GIS) known as Municipal Information Mapping Access Program (MIMAP). Mapping functions include navigation and selection tools, map views by theme (zoning, parcel map, etc), property information, printing, e-mail, and exporting data. MIMAP is being regionally hosted by the Merrimack Valley Planning Commission. Visit the Town’s GIS resource page at www.andoverma.gov/gis for access to MIMAP and more information about GIS mapping."
4. Weather: Today will be clear with a high of 31 degrees and tonight will bring a 40 percent chance of rain and sleet with a low of 14 degrees.
5. Gas Prices: Here are some of the lowest unleaded gas prices according to motortrend.com: the 65 Main Street – $3.43/gallon; Sunoco, 220 North Main St., $3.47/gallon; Mobil 14 N. Main St., $3.49/gallon.