1. Selectmen: The Board of Selectmen meet at 6 p.m. tonight at the town offices, third floor conference room A.
2. Kids Yoga at Library, 3:30 to 4 p.m.: "Kids Yoga is the perfect way to introduce kids to a non-competitive fitness regimen. This program is a total mind-body workout taught in a simple, fun and kid-friendly manner for ages 8-12. Instructor: Erin Distelbrink, Certified Kids Yoga Instructor at the Boston Sports Club in Andover." Register on the library website.
3. Homebuyer Assistance: The Andover Homebuyer Down Payment Assistance Program will be held this Thursday, Oct. 25 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Memorial Hall Library, second floor.
4. Gas Prices: Here are some of the lowest unleaded gas prices according to motortrend.com: the 65 Main Street – $3.79/gallon; Sunoco, 220 North Main St., $3.89/gallon; Mobil 14 N. Main St., $3.95/gallon.
5. Weather: Today will be mostly sunny with a high temperature of 64 degrees. Tonight will be clear with a low of 44 degrees.