1. Bancroft Breaks Ground Oct. 4: The Andover Public Schools announced that they will be celebrating the Bancroft Elementary School groundbreaking on Oct. 4. at .
2. Andover Day Tomorrow: Make sure to put some time aside this Saturday to head down to downtown and enjoy the festivities at Andover Day. Live music, games and tons of free stuff is always jammed packed along Main Street during Andover Day. The giant block party goes from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. this Saturday, Sept. 15.
3. Mosquito Spraying at Fields: The Northeast Massachusetts Mosquito Control District will be conducting preventive mosquito control spraying at the and athletic fields on Monday, Sept. 17 between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m. (weather permitting). This preventative application will allow the fields to remain safe and available for all activities the following day. Questions may be addressed to the Health Division at email@example.com or (978) 623-8320. More Information
4. Gas Prices: Here are some of the lowest unleaded gas prices according to motortrend.com: 65 Main Street – $3.89/gallon; , 220 North Main St., $3.87/gallon.
5. Weather: Today will be mostly sunny with a high of 81 degrees during the day. Tonight will be mostly clear with a low of 58 degrees.