In working with my clients, shoe organizing inevitably comes up. Some clients have systems in place that work for them; others are looking for some new ideas.
I thought it would be fun to compose a series of blog posts featuring the pros and cons of different shoe organizing systems. Not every system will be good for everybody, so you'll have to check back frequently to see what comes next!
I encourage you to leave a comment if you have tried any of the systems covered in this series and have input to share.
Today's featured shoe organizing system is...
Hanging Shoe Shelf
- Easy to view shoes
- Easy to interact with
- Shoes are kept out of sight in a closet
- Capable of storing items other than shoes
- One shoe shelf may not be sufficient for a person's collection
- Takes up valuable hanging storage space in a closet
- Higher pockets may be difficult for some people to reach