I tried this baked corn casserole recipe as a side for our Easter dinner.
Unfortunately, something went wrong and the casserole turned into more of a cornbread side.
Still, it tasted great and I would recommend it for anyone who needs a tasty side that’s easy to make.
What you need:
- 1 can whole corn, drained
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted or softened
- 1 egg
- 8 oz. sour cream
What to do:
1. Mix all ingredients together and put in 2-quart casserole.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or more until set.