Justin Ladd, 33, of 138 High St., was charged with 21 crimes, according to the Eagle-Tribune.
The home resembled a house of horrors. Swastikas were spray-painted in the basement, and an official said Ladd raised pit bulls down there with "at least" 20 dog cages.
Court papers detailed heinous acts allegedly committed by Ladd:
- He bashed one girl's head through a wall and held her underwater in a bathtub when she cooked Shepherd's Pie the wrong way
- He used pliers to pull on the girls' tongues and toes
- He touched the girls inappropriately and frequently exposed himself to them and their brothers
- He would force the girls to do push ups for "as long as possible," and hit them with a hammer if they stopped
- He threatened his "motorcycle group" was going to kill the girls
He was held without bail pending a court hearing May 6.
The alleged abuse took place from 2008 to 2013. The girls, now 14 and 16, were placed in the custody of the state Department of Children and Families.
The home is now being renovated for homeless veterans,according to WHDH/7News.