.

Huge N. Andover Blaze Reportedly Caused by Smoker

The fire displaced a family of three.

The scene of a three-alarm fire on 2nd Street April 4. Credit: WHDH-7News
The scene of a three-alarm fire on 2nd Street April 4. Credit: WHDH-7News
A three-alarm fire that heavily damaged a North Andover residence on Second Street April 4 was caused by the "careless" disposal of smoking materials, according to the Eagle-Tribune.

The blaze happened at a building at 103-105 Second Street. No one was injured. The Red Cross said it helped a family of three displaced by the fire.

A bystander captured the above Instagram video of fire crews responding to the scene.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »