We've heard all about affordable homes for those looking to jump into the real estate game on a tight budget. And that doesn't have to mean shabby.
Check out this home at 25 Juniper St., listed at $594,000. This 3-bedroom house has undergone a dramatic transformation into a dream home fit for magazines.
To say the home has been renovated would be an understatement. It's more like a dramatic transformation. Here are the renovations done this year alone:
- New septic.
- New oil tank.
- Upgraded service to 200 amp electrical.
- New windows throughout the home.
- All new electrical wiring throughout the home.
- New baseboard heat upstairs and kitchen.
- New Central AC.
- New interior doors and hardware throughout.
- New garage entry door (fire rated).
- New entry door in 3-season room.
- Moved laundry from basement to 1st floor.
- Three new bathrooms (increased from 2 to 2.5).
- New vanities in bathrooms as well as toilets, tile, shower fixtures, sinks, plumbing , fixtures, shower doors, etc.
- Added third bedroom.
- All new insulation upstairs & 3 season room. Spray foam where opened downstairs.
- New carpet and padding upstairs.
- Hardwood added to kitchen and hallways.
- Existing hardwood in living room/dining room sanded, stained.
- New trim and moulding throughout the home.
- Completely new kitchen , cabinets with dove tail, soft close drawers, granite counters, tile backsplash and lighting.
- Many closets added.
- Garage now attached rather than detached.
- Substantially transformed the floor plan on both first and second floor, moved the staircase to be center entrance with new treds, rails, post and baluster.
- New roof on addition and back of house.
- Hardwired all heat, smoke and co2 combos
- All appliances new.
- Scraped and painted exterior siding, shutters and garage doors.