Ballardvale Cafe is a small diner located next to the MBTA commuter rail station downtown. It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner six days a week. The menu includes items like egg salads, tuna melts, BLTs, breakfast sandwiches, holiday cakes and cupcake cakes.
Ballardvale is known for its selection of Italian ice and ice cream flavors which include strawberry, milky way and pina colada. This location allows customers to order ahead online and offers weekly discounts.
- Hours: Mon- Fri, 6am- 7pm; Sat, 8am- 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are designated parking spots.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Wi-Fi: None