Bella Beads is located next to the Olde Andover Shopping Plaza. It sells a wide array of beads for crafters, including Swarovski crystals and gemstones. It hosts ladies' nights and bead parties where guests can make their own jewelry. Beading classes -- both private and public -- are also available.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Thursday 12-7 Sun/Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: November 11, 2006
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: *1000 different types of beads *birthday parties *Ladies' Nights *School/group fundraisers *Summer Bead Blast! program for kids ages 7+ *"Make It Yourself"workshop area *Gifts for every occasion *Repairs *Special Orders welcome
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Carla and her husband Kevin are Andover residents and have two teenagers. Bella's philosophy has always been to "Pay It Forward" whenever possible and to give back to the community that supports your business.
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: We've got lots of tips to share! Come drop in to our Make It Yourself area and use our tools and directions free of charge! There's always a friendly face at the counter to help with any questions you may have.