CVS sells a broad range of essentials including cosmetics, housewares, seasonal items and staples like milk and bread. Both the store and on-site pharmacy are open 24/7. The store provides flu shots in its Minute Clinic; customers can also utilize its 1-hour photo processing center.
- Hours: Daily, 24/7
- Handicap Accessible: Designated spots that are level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon- Sun: 24 hours a day
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes