Dylan's Bar & Grill is located downtown across the street from the post office. The restaurant is open seven days a week and serves a variety of seafood like clam chowder, lobster, haddock and salmon. Dylan's also makes burgers, pasta and sandwiches, and has a kids' menu. Several domestic beers are on tap and wine is also available.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are handicapped parking spots that are level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dylansbarandgrill.com/menu.pdf
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Bar Food, Burgers, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: casual