North Andover High School
Opened in 2005, North Andover High School is a modern, state-of-the-art facility that houses a gymnasium, indoor track, band and chorus chambers and more for students as well as North Andover CAM, the town's community access TV station.
- Fax: 978-688-3536
- Hours: 7am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair ramps, elevator
- Founding Date: Sep 01 2005
- Number of students: 1,277
- Male-to-female ratio: 0.92 to 1
- Public/Private: Public
- Graduation rate (%): 97.2
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 14 to 1
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 124
- Grade levels: 9 to 12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Offers basic AP courses: English literature, US history, Spanish, German, French, calculus, physics, chemistry, biology and statistics.
- Extracurricular activities available: Best Buddies, Cheerleading, Interact, Math Team, Model United Nations, Student Council, Students Against Destructive Decisions, The Knight (yearbook), The Wall (student newspaper) and more.
- Student clubs: A Capella Club, Art Club, Drama Guild, Environmental Club, French Club, Gay/Straight Alliance, German Club, National Honor Society, Philosophy Club, Self-Defense Club, Spanish Club, Spirit Club and more.
- Sports teams: Baseball, basketball, cross country, field hockey, ice hockey, football, boys' golf, boys' soccer, girls' soccer, girls' volleyball, swimming, lacrosse, softball, outdoor track, tennis, wrestling.