This town-operated park on Abbot Street offers a variety of recreational activities during the summer months. Both residents and non-residents can enjoy the 16-acre pond on a 62-acre parcel that includes walking trails, athletic fields and a beach. Andover's Department of Community Services operates the programs at the park.
- Fax: 978-623-8275
- Hours: Mid-June – late July, everyday, noon – 7 pm Early August – mid August, everyday, noon – 6 pm
- Founding Date: 1923
- Parking: Paid lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Pomps pond was named after Andover resident Pompey Lovejoy, who lived in a cabin on the pond.
- Features: Athletic fields, Beach, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Skating rink
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms, Showers
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking
- Area: 62 acres