Sanborn Elementary School
The Henry C. Sanborn Elementary School serves the kindergarten through fifth grade students in Andover and lies between Route 133 and Dascomb Road on Lovejoy Road. The Sanborn Elementary School provides special classes in the areas of music, physical education, media, visual arts and computer literacy.
Henry C. Sanborn was a former school superintendent in Andover, and the town decided to honor him when constructing a new school in 1962. The town later renovated the school in 1996.
- Fax: 978-623-8866
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is ground-level entrance.
- Founding Date: 1962
- Number of students: 355
- Male-to-female ratio: 177:178
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: No
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 14.9 to 1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 23.7
- Grade levels: Kindergarten, first, second, third, fourth and fifth
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities