- Keep the Short Sleeves On: This is the last week of summer and first weekend of autumn, but temperatures are expected to be in the 70s most of today day, with clear sunny skies. And this weekend, temperatures may rise to the low 80s and there could be some rain both Saturday and Sunday. And if you look up at the sky, you'll notice the Harvest Moon.
- Equinox: The Shawsheen River Watershed Association will host its Third Annual Autumnal Equinox Celebration at Saturday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Pomps Pond Recreation Area. Admission is free and open to the public. There will be a program on astronomy, history and culture of the equinox; live music; boating; a campfire; a small charcoal fire for cooking (bring your own food); and more.
- Music: Musician Ryan LaPerle will perform at Brasserie 28 starting at 8 p.m.
- Weekend: Check out these ideas for some local weekend fun.
- Walk: St. Michael's is having their Friends of the Poor Walk Saturday. See the details here.